Hello everyone! Since I am now naruto-official, I feel that my duty is to do a
giveaway for fellow Naruto fans (also I just moved and don't
really have much room for stuff LOL)! I hope the winners enjoy
their prizes :)
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS GIVEAWAY:
- Akatsuki Wall Scroll featuring Deidara, Zetsu, Tobi, Itachi, Hidan, Kakuzu and Kisame
Full size Itachi Wall Scroll in Akatsuki cloak
- Japanese Naruto Manga
Volume 1: Chapters 1 - 7
Volume 62: Chapters 588 - 597
Shonen Jump November 2008 - Volume 6, Issue 11
Naruto: Chapters 290 - 294
- Sasuke plushie
Mini Naruto action figureThe WALL SCROLLS are a bundle, the MANGA & SHONEN JUMP are a bundle and the PLUSHIE & ACTION FIGURE are a bundle. You cannot mix and match.RULES:
- You can like to bookmark but you MUST reblog at least once. You can reblog as many times as you like, but that does not increase your chances of winning.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- You MUST have your ask box open. If it is not open at time of selection, I will generate the next random winner. Your chance of winning is forfeited.
- You MUST be comfortable enough to give me your address.
- I will only ship within the United States.
- You don’t need to follow me, but you can if you want to :)
- You CANNOT be a giveaway blog.Since there are three bundles, that means there will be THREE (3)
WINNERS. Winners get their choice of bundle. It is FIRST COME FIRST SERVE (err-- first response, first choice... you know what I mean). The last winner to respond gets the last bundle by default.
I will be selecting the winners on [[AUGUST 28TH (8/28)]]. I will
choose a winner no matter how many notes this post gets. I have another giveaway going on as well (I swear I'm not a giveaway
blog, I just have to get rid of stuff LOL). It's a Hey! Say! JUMP
giveaway so if you're interested, you can participate in that as
well. If you happen to win both of these giveaways, I will ask you
to choose which you would rather have-- I want to give other people a chance as well.
Thank you for participating and good luck! :)
Finally a sunscreen for me. A manly man. A real man’s man. Thank god a sunscreen I can finally use. I have been getting sunburnt my whole life waiting for this. Can’t use the other feminized sunscreens. Can’t risk losing my man card. Finally. Sunscreen in a black bottle. FOR MEN.
Words cannot describe how much I hate this fucking mindset.
I don’t care how old a show or manga is, if something is a spoiIer, tag that shit as spoiIers, because guess the fuck what, there are new people born every day, and as such there are gonna be new people growing up and are going to be exposed to older media and despite what some of you might think, babies aren’t fucking born with knowledge of your favorite show, not to mention people talking about a series can bring new people into the series, oh, and guess what, some of those people don’t want to read the manga, and if you are honestly getting uppity because someone isn’t enjoying a series in the way that you are and at the same time that you are, you are hereby invited to go fuck yourself.
Found this little guy outside of a Mexican restaurant last night. His name is Queso
THAT THING LOOKS LIKE A DEMON, WHY WOULD YOU NAME HIM AFTER CHEESE?
IT IS OBVIOUSLY A BLACK FLOOF AND HAS/WILL NEVER HURT A SOUL. DID YOU EVEN LOOK AT IT?!???!
- Obtain a significant other from a country that doesn’t sell Toaster Strudel
- Marry them and start a family
- Offer to make your fam breakfast every morning
- Make them strudel with no icing
- They’ll have no idea Toaster Strudel even come with icing
- Take all six packets for yourself
- Avoid making eye contact with your reflection in the mirror for the rest of your life because you are a monster
absolutely do not reblog the post where this is from, with or without the commentary, because it’s made by a fucking racist fascist nazi sympathizer and I will unfollow you automatically I don’t care who you fucking are and seeing this post pisses me off
no I’m not going to xkit ignore the post
it’s vitally important to understand the content of the message and what it means in the context of the author being a anti-feminist, white supremacist, nazi sympathizing fascist